Technical Sales Manager
Technical Sales Manager
Since 1830, MÜNZING as a family business has stood for tradition and innovation, for sustainability and growth. We passionately develop and produce our high-quality additives for our customers. They are used as additives in many industries, e.g. in the paint and coatings industry, food industry, paper production or construction industry. MÜNZING is represented worldwide on 4 continents. Our employees live our motto: "creating additive value".Your team
As a member of our sales team, you develop new businesses for additives for wood processing, dècor paper impregnation/laminates, and paper manufacturing, ~processing and ~coatings. You represent the company MÜNZING in front of the customer and you make sure that the decision relevant customer requirements and frame conditions are seamlessly brought to the attention of our product development department at all times. By recognizing and elaborating unique selling points, you promote the resulting products – which require explanation– with a value-based approach and with a deal-closing business acumen. Depending on your language skills and expert knowledge, your sales territory may include Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and/or South East Europe.Your tasks
- Maintenance of existing businesses and hunting for new businesses with additives for dècor paper impregnation/laminates and the wood and paper processing industries, with clear commitment to growth: Embrace new requirements as chances and derive business opportunities therefrom.
- Develop customized solutions with highly specialized additives, in close collaboration with our product development laboratory, and through personally accompanying plant trials at the customers’ sites.
- Negotiate prices and conditions with our customers, in order to achieve the agreed sales objectives.
- Monitor competition and derive growth opportunities therefrom, which go significantly beyond organic growth.
- University degree, degree of applied sciences, or completed professional education in wood processing or preferably paper manufacturing /~impregnation /~laminating /~processing/~coatings, or application technology experience with additives for the aforementioned industries.
- Minimum two years of professional experience – must be hands-on – in the aforementioned area after education.
- Minimum two years of professional experience in sales or in directly adjacent functions (e.g., application technology with direct and frequent customer contact) – ideally connected to products which require explanation.
- Language skills: Fluent in English and minimum one other language, ideally German and/or Italian.
- Fitness for and willingness to travel, including multi-day/international business trips (ca. 60% travel of total working time) and driver’s license.