CERETAN® MBP 20220
America · Asia/Oceania · EMEA
CERETAN® MBP 20220 is a micronized bio-based wax (100% renewable, biodegradable resource).
- Printing inks: For aqueous and solvent based gravure and flexo printing inks.
- Paints and coatings: For aqueous and solvent based coating systems.
- Excellent scratch and rub resistance
- Very good surface slip
- Effective anti-blocking properties
- Specified maximum particle size (Dv99 value), narrow and uniform particle size distribution
- 100% based on renewable source
- Not classified as microplastic* (*For further details on microplastics please consult https://echa.europa.eu/hot-topics/microplastic)
- Micronized & Coated Waxes
- Wood Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Industrial Coatings
- Hybrid (Powder Coatings)
- Primid (Powder Coatings)
- APE free
- Gluten free
- Biocide free
- Heavy Metal free
- Mineral Oil free
- Organo-tin free
- Silicone free
- Solvent free
- VOC free
D₉₉< 20µmD₅₀< 8µm
Material Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Sustainable Additives for a wide range of applications
Powder Coatings Additives
Printing Inks Additives
Wood Coatings Additives
ECO friendly PTFE alternatives for printing inks
Royce Mathews, Business Development Manager for Wax products, wrote an article on eco friendly PTFE alternatives for printing inks. The article appeared in the InkWorld January issue.
MÜNZING´s novel micronized biopolymer CERETAN® MBP 20220
CERETAN® MBP 20220 is a micronized biopolymer with a Dv99 < 20 µm, designed to improve scratch, rub and abrasion resistance in printing inks. It is 100% based on renewable, biodegradable resources without compromising on performance.
Abrasion & Rub Resistance