ISO CERTIFICATION - MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
One of our guiding principles is to be accepted by our business partners and by the public. Hence, a high standard on the quality and safety of our products/services is our most important objective.
We commit ourselves to act in a responsible manner towards the environment, our employees and the public.
These objectives are achieved by:
- Aligning our activities with the demands of our customers
- Continuously improving both our products and processes in terms of performance, and quality
- Compliance to environmental regulation and safe work practices
Our responsible management processes including quality, energy and environment management as well as safe work practices are confirmed by the certifications of the entities of the MÜNZING group according to DIN EN ISO:
- MÜNZING CHEMIE based in Abstatt, Germany is DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 registered since 1995 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 since 1997.
- MÜNZING with its Clover, SC, U.S. manufacturing site is ISO 14001:2015 registered since 1994.
- MÜNZING based in Bloomfield, NJ, U.S. and the manufacturing site in Clover, SC, U.S. are ISO 9001:2015 registered since 1998.
- MÜNZING Micro Technologies in Elsteraue, Germany is DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 registered since 2012 and also registered DIN EN ISO 50001:2018.
Download ISO Certifications:
- Download MÜNZING Group ISO Certificate 9001:2015 and 14001:2015
- Download MÜNZING Micro Technologies ISO Certificate 50001:2018
- Download MÜNZING Emulsions-Chemie ISO Certificate 9001:2015 and 14001:2015
- Download MÜNZING North America ISO Certificate 9001:2015
- Download MÜNZING North America ISO Certificate 14001:2015